Whether you’re a physician or a patient, we’re here to help. Please see below for the best ways to get the answers you need, quickly.
If you have a question related to your upcoming surgery, please call the surgical facility directly.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center (Main) 704.384.4028
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital 704.316.1420
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center 704.384.6810
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center 704.316.4870
You may also call toll-free to pre-register for your procedure at 1.888.844.0080, option 3.
If you are experiencing post-surgery complications, please call the surgical facility directly to address your concerns. However, if you feel that your complications have resulted from anesthesia, please call our Anesthesia Department office coordinator at 704.384.4274. Please also note that our anesthesiologists are available to you through our HIPAA compliant Talk to My Doc, which offers patients a safe, secure means of contacting PAA physicians directly.
Questions related to anesthesia costs or a bill you’ve received should be directed to:
- Capital Anesthesia Billing Services, 704.749.5801
To reach the Providence Anesthesiology Associates administrative offices, please call 704.749.5800.